Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Cinco De Mayo with Rylie Jane & Fake Sneezing

On Monday, May 4, 2009 Sadie was extremely sick with the flu. Don't panic it was the regular flu and she is fine now. So that started the week out with a bang. I also probably explains her attitude on Saturday and Sunday.
Anyway on Tuesday, May 5, 2009 we got a call from our daycare provider. Her daughter was in labor so she wouldn't be able to take the kids today. So I stayed home with Sadie and Rylie Jane got to come over to play too. We had a great time. We played tea party, watched play house Disney and got to play outside. Which is something they don't usually get to do at daycare.






Later that night when I got home from work, (Steve & I split shifted) Sadie and I were sitting on the couch. She sneezed and I said Bless you. This apparently tickled her and the rest you'll be able to see in the video. The video is a couple of minutes but she did this for a full 5 minutes.

0 comments: