Saturday, June 23, 2012

Family Dinner

Saturday we invited our family and friends over to celebrate the twins turning two months old and being blessed on Sunday. Steve and I worked on friday and made pulled beef for sandwiches.  I also my cake pops with my cake pop machine and made strawberry kabobs.  We had macaroni salad, veggies and chips.  It was so nice having all our family and friends there to help celebrate.  Sadie really loved having all her cousins and friends here to play. 

Here are Jace and Kyson meeting Hettie.

Our family loves to play games.  And this time was no exception.  Here are the kiddos playing cards while everyone ate and visited.

Kyson, Spencer, Miss Sadie, Nina and Lil Susie.

Here are some of our family visiting over lunch.
Uncle Wendell, Aunt Mary, Aunt Gretta, Aunt Karen, Uncle Bob and my Dad.  (Our friend Kevin is in the far corner)

After dinner my nephews didn't want to go back to the hotel so we had a slumber party.  We played games and watched a movie.  Sadie had so much fun!

Hettie loved Jace.  He would just sit and rock her and he loved being a big helper.

0 comments: