Sunday, June 24, 2012

Baby Blessings

My babies were blessed today.

Henrietta Marie

Augustus Emmitt

Grandpa Kenny blessed Henrietta

Uncle Travis blessed Augustus

I am so fortunate to have these wonderful men in my life and the lives of my family. 

 Unfortunately Uncle Shane couldn't make it as the kids had a viral infection that we didn't want to spread to the twins. He and the whole family were really missed.

Left to Right:
Tyson, Kevin, Grandpa Larry, Daddy, Grandpa Kenny, Travis.

So blessed to have Aunt Mary, Uncle Wendell and Derrick here to celebrate the blessing.

Grandma and Grandpa Hildebrand with Auggie

Aunt Karen and Henrietta

Aunt Karen and Auggie

Lovin' our cousins!
Sadie, Kyson, Spencer and Jace. 
Missing Meredith and Levi!

Grandma and Grandpa with Henrietta and Auggie

My babies with Grandma and Grandpa Hildebrand

Grandma and Grandpa Hildebrand with the grandkids.
Missing Meredith and Levi.  Poor babies were sick!

0 comments: