Saturday, September 11, 2010

Steve's Birthday Bash

We had some friends over for a bbq. Unfortunately we forgot to check the gas...so we ended up cooking on the stove.
The guys watched college football while the ladies played with the little girls. We had a great time. And the girls really loved playing in Sadie's room and outside on the swing set.

Atley and Sadie
Roar!!!
Swinging out back
The Butcher, The Baker and The Candlestick Maker
Happy Birthday Daddy!
After everyone went home, I set up my tripod and tried to get some family photos.
I love this picture of the two of them. It's such a real moment and it makes me happy that they are both happy. By the time we were done with pictures though Sadie's smile was forced. We had to bribe her with cake to get her to smile for the last one. Haha.
This is too cute! If only I had seen what they were doing I'd been able to do the same thing.
I love this picture!
I'm so glad that I have Steve in my life. He truly is my very best friend!
ok now this one you can tell she was hitting her limit. She was just humoring us. But it's hysterically funny. She was supposed to put her head on his shoulder like mine.
Can you tell I was tickling her and she was trying to strangle Steve?
Yep that's right...that's what's going on behind the scenes. Steve wouldn't let her get out from behind him. She of course was enjoying herself.
Ok so I hear this "Mommy, this stuff isn't coming off."
I go into the bathroom and this is what I found. Yep the icing was very blue and very hard to clean up. Her lips were dyed blue for a couple of days.

0 comments: