Saturday, April 3, 2010

Easter Eggs & Butterfly Wings

Our friend Emi discovered an idea to help little ones color easter eggs...use a whisk! Can I just say...BRILLIANT!!
It made coloring eggs this year so nice. And Sadie loved twirling the whisk in the cup.
We played a game with her this year. Sadie has been struggling with her colors so we had her help put the eggs in the crate but she had to put them with the same colors and help identify which color it was. She did really well and it actually was fun.


After coloring the eggs Sadie felt the need to become a beautiful butterfly and have a snack.
Steve says she gets this look from me...I really have no idea what he's talking about.
So I said she gets this look from him...
One of the funniest pictures I've taken! It just looks like she is sitting on the apple but she really isn't. But it's funny none the less.


0 comments: