Sunday, November 22, 2009


Saturday, November 21, 2009 we loaded up and headed out to Hart Park to try and get some family pictures for the Holiday cards. While we were driving we hit pockets of "showers" so needless to say it was a little wet. Then the wind picked up and it was really chilly. Then when we got there I realized that I left the tripod attachment at home. It wasn't going really well. I'd given up and decided we would try again another day. So we started playing with Sadie and her bouncy ball. Well we almost lost the bouncy ball in Kern river, but Steve was able to fish it out before it headed down stream. I was DONE at this point.
Steve decided to try and get some pictures. He is so smart that he figured out a way we could balance my camera on the tripod. So we got some really great pictures. We are going to try again next weekend to see if I can be a little more prepared.

1 comments:

Karina said...

What a great looking family!
Miss you guys! Hugz to all.

Love ya

Karina and Alyssa