Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving

We hope you all had a great Thanksgiving! Ours was great.
Here is our BIG girl on the potty. So far not so good. I am not looking forward to this journey. But I thought this picture was so cute. Any suggestions would be helpful!



Our friends went out of town for the weekend. So we get to play with Moze their new kitty. Sadie and Moze had a wonderful play date.

They played cat and mouse and took turns being the mouse.


I am greatful for my wonderful husband who took the time today to cook us a wonderful Thanksgiving feast. It was very delicious.
I am greatful for a beautiful and healthy girl. She is the light in our lives and I'm so very greatful that we were blessed to have her as a part of our family.
I am so very greatful for such a loving, caring, and patient husband. He truly is my very best friend and I'm so very greatful for him. I am so very greatful for the support he shows me with all my crazy ideas. I'm greatful for a lasting and loving marriage.
I am greatful for my family and friends. I have really missed my family this year and it really hasn't seemed the same without a bunch of people gathered together and yelling at the football games. (GO COWBOYS!!)
I am so very greatful for the love of my Saviour Jesus Christ who helps me with all things. I am truly blessed in so many ways I can't list them all.
Sadie and Daddy eating their Pumpkin pie.
During half time of the Cowboys/Raiders game the musical group "Daughtry" performed. Sadie loved it. I got her dancing in a couple of videos. She has some moves huh?!

Daddy giving Sadie Whipped Cream from the can.

1 comments:

Dawni said...

Wonderful update Tams!