Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Why I Deserve To Be Treated Like A Princess
by Sadie Abigale Eastlick
My name is Sadie & I am 20 months old. I love all the Disney Princesses. I love to sing, dance and make people happy. I love people and I’ve never met a stranger. My Mommy & Daddy call me their little princess so it must be true! If you are sad, I always have a smile and hug. I don’t know anyone who couldn’t use a smile and a hug. And if I can brighten your day, I will. And isn’t that what Princesses are supposed to do? Help people? Please pick me. You won’t regret it. Thank you!

Entered Photo
Extra Photos from the shoot



There is a contest being put on through our local newspaper The Bakersfield Californian. October 2, 2009 Disney on Ice: Princesses comes to town. They are offering a Royal Treatment Package, which includes 8 front row seats, a $200 dinner voucher, a 4 hour limo ride & back stage passes to meet the Princesses. All you have to do is submit a picture and a short (100 words or less) essay explaining why you feel you deserve to be treated like a princess. So this is our attempt. You can't win if you don't enter right?! That's my feelings on the subject anyway.

2 comments:

David and Amanda said...

Soooooo cute. I hope she wins, sounds like so much fun. Can Brinkley and I come too????

Tam said...

We would love to have you and Brinkley come! We would have so much fun! i think the hardest thing is going to keep her from running out onto the ice. hahaha!