Wednesday, September 9, 2009

40 on 09-09-09

Happy 40th Birthday Steve!

Steve was born on 09-09-1969 and so today he turned 40 on 09-09-09. How cool is that? I just wished we could have done something for him. We are going to go to John's Incredible pizza on Friday.

Steve took this week off to finish moving stuff and getting our house set up. So even though he had a week off he worked his butt off. He has worked so hard this past week that it just makes me really appreciate everything he does for his family.

We have been penny pinching for the past week what with all the moving costs so poor Steve didn't get a real Birthday present. So I decided to make something for him. Below is the letter I made for him with 40 reasons why I love him.

I also made him 40 coupons. I think it turned out pretty well. I think I was pretty clever but the important thing is he really liked it. I put them all on a key ring and wrapped it up in a box. Some of the coupons state that they can be redeemed when we get cash. You have to be inventive when you don't have the money to spend.



0 comments: