Thursday, June 5, 2008

Howie I'd like Case Number 5 Please!!!



















Ok I did it...I went to the Deal or No Deal open casting call here in Bakersfield. I found out about the open audition earlier in the week and decided to go for it. Another gal from work, Val went with me. We were expecting there to be alot more people, but then again we cut out of work early and went at 3pm. We didn't have to wait too long but the sun was hot with no shade.















So when it came time for our turn, they took 10 of us and we had 30 seconds to tell the producer about ourselves. Frightening right? RIGHT!! So the lady right before me was 23 and had a year old baby and she was a makeup artist for the MAC counter. When asked what she would do with a Million dollars she said buy her friends new teeth and boob jobs, oh and save a little for her daughter. Believe it or not they asked her to stay. So they came to me and I told them I was a new mom after trying for 14 years and that my daughter loves to greet people by blowing raspberries and that I work for a construction company and I was in charge of keeping the office paperless. NOTHING. That's right they lost out and didn't ask me to stay. Their loss not mine. Althought they keep our applications for call backs but I'm not holding my breath. They didn't ask my friend Val to come back either, which is too bad too.

1 comments:

Suzanne said...

What a bummer!!

You never know, though, they still might call. Keep the faith!