Friday, June 13, 2008

Hawaiian Tropic's "Summer Splash Pageant"


Hi my name is Sadie Eastlick and I am entering in the:

Hawaiian Tropics “Summer Splash Pageant”

This is a chance to for me to win a $5000 scholarship for college.

To help get me on my way we are looking for Business Ads and Sponsors. The Business ads are $10 and $5 of that goes towards my entry fee. These are printed in the Pageant program. Sponsors are not limited to a dollar amount and they are not listed in the Program but if you will be mentioned during my time on stage. All we need is a check made out to: Hawaiian Tropics and a business card if you will be doing a business advertisement. Now remember this is a donation and therefore a tax deduction.

If this is something you would be interested in, please contact my Mom, Tammy Eastlick for more details. All donations will need to be collected by June 21, 2008 in order to make the Pageant’s program.

Thank you for your time.
Sadie Eastlick

0 comments: