Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Hair Bows and Bow Hangers

 Our dear friend Rylie is celebrating her birthday this month.  Rylie has some of the most beautiful hair I have ever seen and she loves to wear clips.  So I decided for her gift I would make her a bow holder and a few bows to start her off. 

So I grabbed some card board and cut out the shape I wanted.  Then I got my trusty glue gun out and some batting.  I glued a layer of batting on the card board then covered the batting with this fun material.  After that I attached some black tule at the bottom of the cardboard for a skirt.  I gathered the tule to make pleats as I went.  Then I took black ribbon and decorated the bodice and the skirt.  I attached black ribbon on the back of the bodice to hang it and finally attached a few bows.



0 comments: