Saturday, February 25, 2012

Miss Sadie

Hard to believe my baby is 4.  With everything going on with the twins I was a little late getting her 4 year pictures done.  I really wanted to take family pictures in the orchards again this year but alas I was not feeling up to it.  It took all my strength to get these shots of just Miss Sadie.

I have become addicted to pintrest this past month.  I had been resisting getting on there for fear I would get sucked in and never return but I have to say they have amazing ideas.  Like this birthday questionare.  You ask your children the same questions every birthday and see how they've changed.  So I am starting that this year with Miss Sadie.
 20 Questions:
1. What is your favorite color?  Green
2. What is your favorite toy?  Shaun the Sheep
3. What is your favorite fruit? Bananas
4. What is your favorite tv show?  Doc McStuffins
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch?  Melted Tortilla (quesadilla) or Pizza
6. What is your favorite outfit? Minnie Mouse Shirt
7. What is your favorite game? Bug Swat (playstation game)
8. What is your favorite snack?  Cheese Stick
9. What is your favorite animal? Sheep
10. What is your favorite song? You are my sunshine
11. What is your favorite book? Fancy Nancy Books
12. Who is your best friend?  Nina (Fieldsted)
13. What is your favorite cereal? Colored O's (fruit loops)
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? Play baseball and soccer
15. What is your favorite drink? Milk and white juice (white grape juice)
16. What is your favorite holiday? Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? Shaun and little pink and big pink.
18. What is your favorite think to eat for breakfast? Waffles
19. What do you want for dinner on your birthday? Pizza
20. What do you want to be when you grow up? A Mommy and a fireman



0 comments: