Monday, July 19, 2010

Utah: Part I - Cousins

Let me just start off by saying...I forgot my camera at home for this trip. Luckily my hubby was kind enough to send it to me. So for the first part of our visit I only had my camera phone.
Sadie & Kyson
Jace & Kyson
Miss Sadie
This day was a very hard day for Sadie. First she got stuck under a fence and on top of an ants nest. She had hundreds of ants crawling all over her and it was kind of hard to get her unstuck. But we finally did. After a nice relaxing bath she decided she needed more drama and got her head stuck in the stair rail. Poor baby!
On our way shopping. Sadie got to ride in a big girl booster seat next to Jace. Spencer is in the back...you can see him peeking over the seat.
Sadie thought she needed to run with the big kids. Unfortunately she doesn't usually play in the front yard at our house (too much traffic) so she had to be rounded up a few times. This time she was visiting a neighbor's garage, just to make sure everything was ship shape.
Jace & Sadie playing out back in the sand box with the fire truck
This was Sadie's bed while we visited. She needed to have a tent every night.
Jace & Sadie swinging out back
Jace helping to try and get Sadie to sleep for a nap. That didn't work out so well.

0 comments: