Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Dana Point: Part II

We found a great kite at Sam's Club on clearance. It's a 3D frog. Steve had fun flying it.
It kept Sadie's attention for all of 10 minutes though
Here's the Frog
Here's a good picture of Steve and the kite.
Tell me do you think I've ruined my daughter? Now she is taking time to actually pose for the camera without being told. haha.
Steve put the kite away and he and Sadie decided to play in the sand. Sadie was innocent and didn't realize Daddy was actually burying her until she couldn't move.







Yes this is us. We're a little crazy but it's fun!

Steve and Sadie playing in the waves. They was a big storm.



Later that afternoon we needed to get out of the hotel room and stretch our legs. So we found this running path. Sadie had fun and I even got in the action of running.


My Princess in all her Silliness!!


0 comments: