Saturday, August 25, 2007

Too Many Choices!!!

Well we did it!!! We are registered for baby stuff. It was not easy let me tell you. There is just too much to chose from and not having done this before it was hard to know what to look for. But finally after today we have three solid registries at Wal-Mart, Target and Babies R Us.

I know I will be having a baby shower in October for the work crowd and at the beginning of November (date still undetermined) for Family and Friends. Mom is also throwing me a shower in Etna on the Saturday after Thanksgiving for the Etna Crowd. So we have to have a broad selection and places to purchase.

Crazy Crazy Crazy!!! Oh well it comes with the job I guess.

4 comments:

Melodie said...

Does this mean if I go on th Wal-Mart website I can find your registry?

Suzanne said...

Whoo! I love shopping for baby stuffs!! You'll have one well-dressed little stinker.

Tam said...

yep...it's under Tammy and Steve Eastlick. All the registries are and they are available online. Thank goodness. It's too dang hot here to go from store to store.

Tam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.