Monday, October 31, 2011

Halloween

The Wednesday before Halloween was our Church's Trunk or Treat.  I didn't get any pictures of that.  I know shocking!  Sadie had a great time though.

On Halloween we dressed up and went down the street to our friends house.  Sadie was Cinderella and Nina was Snow White while Susie was the Poisoned Apple.



Even Nina's Grandma Beth got into the Halloween Spirit and dressed up as Dobby from Harry Potter.  Nina was too scared but Sadie LOVES Grandma Beth so she braved getting a picture.

The funniest thing about the night was Sadie.  After every stop she'd yell "look mom I got candy"  and yes I mean EVERY door.  haha.
I love these girls.  They were so funny coaching eachother at the door.  "ok that's enough knocking Sadie"  "remember to say trick or treat Nina".  They make every outing an adventure that is for sure!

0 comments: