Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Can you believe how big she has gotten? I can't! I just love this picture. Looks like I planned it right?
My sweet angel

This was after Church so she was a little tired


Our Easter best.


Love my baby girl!



After Sadie had a nap we went outside to discover the Easter Bunny did come to our house.


She LOVED looking for all the eggs.


And LOVED opening all the plastic ones to see what was inside.


Here she is with her loot...oh and Strawberry Shortcake who helped.


After we were done inside we came in to find the Easter Bunny had left one more thing for us.


Yep...Introducing Baby Cupcake.


She has had a lot of fun with her new baby. Oh and the Easter Bunny didn't forget Mommy and Daddy. Mommy got Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows: Part One and Daddy got a gift card for his game. All in all a pretty nice and low key day.

1 comments:

Emi said...

Beautiful pictures Tam! Love you guys!