Friday, January 21, 2011

Sadie's 3rd Birthday

Can I start off by saying I can't believe it's been 3 years already!
She is such a beautiful girl inside and out. She has never met a stranger! She loves anyone and everyone she sees. She has lots of friends and loves to play and visit with them.
She has such a great vocabulary that sometimes she takes us a bit off guard. She is a smart little whip too. She takes after her Daddy in that respect. She is a mocking bird right now and loves to talk. Heck she loves to make noise. whether it's talking, singing or picking up lids and playing her "tambourine". She loves music and loves to dance.
She loves her Daddy very much. This picture is her reaction to seeing him walk out of his office. This is pure joy and you can't fake that kind of love!
For lunch on her birthday we headed up to Steve's office and had a picnic in the back of his truck. I laid out a table cloth and brought pb&j sandwiches and her chips.

Well I decided to try my hand at a "themed" birthday cake. She loves anything fairy related so this was my attempt. I think it turned out pretty good.
We weren't going to have a party for her this year because we were planning on going to Disneyland but I couldn't deny her the chance to have all her friends over to play.
After dinner we let Sadie open up her gifts from both grandparents.
She was pretty excited to unwrap the gifts.
But her face was lit up when she opened her card and a princess sang to her.
She was extrememly excited for both of these dolls. Gma & Gpa E got her the Ariel barbie and Gma & Gpa H got her the Ki-lan doll.
Needless to say she didn't put the dolls down after she unwrapped them.
Not even when it came time to blow out her candles.
I can't believe my baby is 3. We are truly blessed to have her in our lives! And it's definitely never a dull moment around here with her around.

0 comments: