Monday, August 9, 2010

Sadie's New Swing Set

I had a great opportunity to photography a wedding on the 7th of August. While I was at the wedding Steve and Sadie went to Walmart to look at the swing sets. We had been thinking of getting Sadie one since she had so much fun at her cousin's house. We had a reasonable budget and since I got this job with the wedding we decided now was the time. When I called Steve to check in he told me he found one for a little more than what we had budgeted, but it was 50% off. This is what I discovered late Saturday night when I got home...

On Sunday, Steve went to work. Well actually everyone got involved...

This was midway through the day. We still have a ways to go...

But by Monday evening this was the final result...

Sadie was so very happy!
We are still working on going down the slide. She's still not to sure about slides.
Love this girl!! This was the whole reason we got her the slide...


0 comments: